It's Never to Late to Have and Adventure!!!








Friday, May 14, 2010

So Little, So many things to do!

My life feels like a runaway train sometimes. To say that life is a little busy right now would be a great understatment. I am running from 6:30 am to after 10pm if I am lucky, if not then till 11pm. Despite my hectic life I am happy and manage to accomplish everything that needs to be done each day. School is going great and I am loving all the new information that I am learning. I am also back out at Lonepine this summer and have been enjoying the warmth of the greenhouses as Rexburg is taking it's time warming up this year. I have also been working on some jobs on the side doing designs for people in the area. I have jsut been offered two more though I've not yet decided if I have the time for them though I really really reeeeally want to do them both as I enjoy doing designs. We'll see what happens. I have also reacently began dating a great guy named Steve, and if he reads this he better not let it go to his head that I mentioned him in my blog! So anyway, Life is definatly exciting in my world right now and for the most part I am loving every second!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vallie!! I am glad to find you and that life is good!It looks as though you are having fun and getting to enjoy so many beautiful things as you do it!-Court

    ReplyDelete