It's Never to Late to Have and Adventure!!!








Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas Time is Here

The end of the semester has finally come and I am so ready for the break that it provides. School was very busy last semester and its nice to finally not have to constantly be working on homework. I was sad for the end of the semester to come though because it meant that a very dear friend would be graduating and leaving Rexburg.
As usual our weather has been crazy  and it has rained twice already this month which is strange considering it is december. It's pretty easy to find scating rinks around the yard thanls to all the rain  and melting we've been getting the pst couple days.
I am looking forward to being able to graduate next semester and despite complications with my schedule I am bound and determined to not let it keep me from that long awaited goal. I am definalty ready to be done with school!
Happy Holidays to any who may read this post, I hope you are surrounded by family and friends and I pray that you may remeber the reason for this very special holiday, the celebration of the greatest gift  ever given, God's gift or his precious son Jesus Christ. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment