My Mom and I decided to go and spend our money the other day as we claimed a mother daughter shopping trip, which we haven't done in quite a while. We spent the entire day out and about and had a great time. We went into Joann's Fabric and craft and got a bunch of fabric, beads, patterns and other stuff that was all 50-75% off. It was great! I got some fabric for upcoming projects for super cheap. you can't beat 1.25 when it's regularly 7.99 of more! The purples are for my Rapunzel costume for this next Halloween, Hair...Check, material and ribbons for dress... check, now all I need to get are purple flowers for my hair and manage to not get so fed up with my hair before Oct 31 that I give up and cut it! The solid green is for table cloths and the shears are for other miscellaneous projects! So now I just need to find time to get all my new projects sewn up!
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment