Third Place again! Yup we made the top three in the nation! What a busy week and a great end to a busy semester! We were sweating there at the end wondering if we'd even made the top ten so needless to say we were super excited when we were called as the third place winners! Also a major plus this year was that Bro. Byron John, my design teacher was awarded the teacher of the year award!!! I am proud to say that I wrote one of the recomendation letters when Bro. Nelson submitted his name!
There are some amazing landscape companies in Chicago land and if I ever felt the need to move to the mid west I would defiantly start looking there, though I wasn't a fan of all the toll roads, who wants to pay to get off the road honestly!!!
I was happy to get in the top five with my exterior design but was bummed that my my interior didn't do so well, comming in at 16th. To put it into proper prospective though that is 16 out of 50, so it is still pretty darn good, just not what I was hoping to get especially since I got fifth in it last year, I was hoping to improve my scores! Oh well. All in all it was a great trip.
Pictures to come soon!
Monday, March 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment