It's Never to Late to Have and Adventure!!!








Sunday, November 15, 2009

The End of an Adventure

Well this is my last week in California and boy is it going to be busy! My last day of work is on tuesday and my Dad flies in wednesday afternoon to help me drive home. I'm really excited to see my family and be going home but as the end of my time here draws to a close I find that I am sad to be leaving all my new friends and the area I have come to enjoy being in. I will definatly have to come back even if only to visit.
 I got to go camping in the beautiful Joshua Tree National Park this weekend with my singles ward. I had a gerat time shooting guns, and watching the rock climbing and bouldering. The only draw back was that I had a little cold when I went and unfortuantly the cold night air and lack of sleep due to being cold didn't help with the cold and what was a small irritaion has since blossomed into a full out cough complete with sore throat and runny nose, which is why I only watched the rock climbing activities rather than fully joining in. This cold couldn't have come at a worse time as I have so much to do and it is really slowing me down, or at least trying to. The battle is one, now we just have to wait and see who wins- me or the germs.
Here are some pictures from my trip !


Sunrise- time was 7am

Natalie and I on the hill after the morning hike, we had a great view!

Joshua trees everywhere!

Natalie climbing "The Wall"

 Hidden Canyons where we went climbing was like a rock climbers heaven, they were all over the place like a bunch of little spiders climbing the rock faces. It was fun to watch! I dubbed myself the official climbing groupie for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment