It's Never to Late to Have and Adventure!!!








Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

Well I had a spooktacular halloween this year. I started off the weekend with a ward party on friday night at Bro and Sis Packers home. They had chili and soup in a pumpkin and home made rootbeer... YUMMY!
There were also some great costumes. There was Carl and Russell from the movie UP and MJ, a Facebook and many others. I went as a witch!

There was also bobbing for apples and donuts on a string!
Saturday night I went to teo parties. I started off the night at my friend Rachel's house up in Orange and had dinner in a pumpkin with her and her husband. I then ran home to touch up my make-up and pick-up my roomate Nacolynn before heading to our friend Wendy and Marci's house for a party. Their house looked great! The three roomates that live there all dressed as Lady Gaga!

The UP Characters were also at the party but this time they brought Kevin the bird with them.
There were so many people there and so many good treats to snack on. As the night went on people slowly filtered out. Later in the evening they had  music so people could dance and they played The Birds movie on the fence using a projector. it was fun to see all the costume ideas and to talk and get to know everyone better and to meet new people!            
    Here are some pictures from the House of Gaga party!






No comments:

Post a Comment