It's Never to Late to Have and Adventure!!!








Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Project

My brother Corben and his girlfriend Cheyanne went to the High school dance this past saturday and I got to make their boutineer and corsage. I had so much fun making them and with a little help from one of the more experienced students I was able to make them look really good!
Doesn't my little brother look handsome in a suit, and Cheyanne looked like a princess, so beautiful!!! They had a great time!
I also got to do a little bit of work for valentines. Broulims floral department needed some extra hands to help with the flowers and so I got to help with arrangements and keeping flowers stocked up in the store. It was a lot of fun and I learned some cool new floral tricks.
I also got asked out on a date so that was an enexpected bonus. If I'd have known there were so many single guys working at broulims I might have hung out there more.
Last week we went to the BANFF Film Festival in Idaho Falls that is put on by the ski patrol each year as a fund raiser. I love to go and watch the movies that they bring in of all the different extreme sports that epole have filmed themselves doing. It always makes me wish I was more brave and adventurous. Through their travels I got to see many parts of Africa, parts of Europe and many snow covered mountains. Some of the people I thought were jsut plain crazy but others were absolutly amazing, like the guy who climbed a rock wall called the Rainbow with a bum leg and and arm that didn't work at all, it was crazy. I couldn't have made it up that wall with all my working limbs and he did it one handed!
This week I get to go see the schools production of Macbeth, I am very excited as it should be good as they always do such an excellent job.
Also my mom is having surgury tomarrow to fix a valve in her stomach. It should be a pretty easy surgury but she will be down for a while on doctors orders so I'll have to come up with some good meals to make.
I almost forgot, I cut off 13 inches of my hair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment