It's Never to Late to Have and Adventure!!!








Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Three Days to go...

Life is GREAT!!! School is going great and I am learning lots and loving learning. I'm still not sure how it is even possible to enjoy every class for three semester in a row but I have and I hope it continues through the next three semesters (when I graduate!!!). I must be doing something right! I still don't have a full time job but I do have one lined up for valentines weekend helping at the Broulims Floral Shop (Big thanks to Erica for hooking me up!!!) and I am on with Lonepine to work this spring and summer, they are going to call when they get going with planting. I can hardly wait to get my hands back into the soil!
I finally decided what to do for my birthday, we are going swimming at Green Canyon. I am inviting abunch of people, it's a mile marker B-day and I plan to go into the next quarter century of my life with a "SPLASH"!!! Any hoo, I'll write more later and tell you all how it went!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great time at Green Canyon. Here's to another 25 great years! s. Cullen

    ReplyDelete