So yesterday began my last week as a 24 year old. On saturday I will be a quarter century old or 25. That's so crasy to think about, that I have been alive for 25 years. At times I feel as though I have accomplished nothing but then I stop and actually look back and realize that I have done alot in my 25 years. I have earned an associates degree in generals, I have graduated from massage school and was nationally certified. I have almost earned my bachelors degree in Horticulture, only three more semesters. I have done some traveling, not alot but some. I have lived on my own and survived!!! I have earned lots of different on the job experiencces and training in many different fields. I have loved and lost, broken hearts and had mine broken. I have gone from a depressed teenager to a young woman who has learned how to maintain a happy out look on life and to manage any depression tendencies I have. I have read, and collected over 500 books. I have learned to go beyond what is 'in fashion' and have learned what my style is and how to express that style. I have raised many pets and made many great, lasting friendships as I have moved and experienced life. I have had good days and bad days.
What an amazing 25 years I have had, especially just in the last 7 years since I graduated from high school. And you know even though I may not be where I thought I would be by this time in my life, right where I am is a pretty good place to be! The future doesn't look al that bad either. Just imagine what the next 25 years could bring and all the adventures that are just beyond my view, I can hardly wait to get started on the next two and a half decades! Graduations from collage, a career, possibly marriage and a family, new friends, new places to see, new adventures to have... it's all just so exciting!!!
This picture is one that I submitted into a scholarship contest! Pretty cool huh, wish me luck!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment