It's Never to Late to Have and Adventure!!!








Thursday, January 7, 2010

First Week of School in Review

Whew... I have finally gotten a class schedule in place that works, I only had to redo it twice this week. My final schedule is on Mondays and Wednesdays I have D&C at 8am, Flower Arranging at 10 and Landscape Contracts at 3. Tuesdays and Thursdays I have Landscape Computer Operations at 8am and Irrigation at 3, also on Thursdays I meet with the PLANET group to prepare for our competition in April.
So with no class on fridays and plenty open space during the other days I will most likley never have homework and will have plenty of free time, now I've just got to figure out what to do with my fridays. It makes me wish I had a job so I could work all day friday, oh well maybe I'll find something before the end of the semester!
I have the weather for Rexburg and Newport both on my desktop and I had to chuckle today as I looked at the differences. Rexburg is at 30 with 31 as the high and 26 as the low for the day where Newport is at 69 and has highs of 72 and lows of 46. What a difference, it was in the negatives this morning when I left the house, my car didn't want to start it was so cold and it's perfect swimming weather in sunny CA, it's enought o make me want to move right back down there!

1 comment:

  1. Ifeel your pain about redoing your whole schedule! Glad you got it worked out. I have a little "painkiller"- google Weather Underground, put in Rexburg etc. in the search box, it will bring up your local weather. On the left sidebar, note the photos you can browse, get in there, and put in Postpounder as a search name.
    He reminds me of your Dad, much younger version and I think you would really enjoy his photos. Wool Jackets, is my favorite picture. Keep poking around until you find him, worth the search.

    ReplyDelete