It's Never to Late to Have and Adventure!!!








Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pictures!!!

So I have been promising to put pictures from my drive home on my blog, now that I am back on campus I can do so! So Here they are, the first ones are from in the Valley of Fire. It was later in the evening so we had little time in the light, which is why I need to go back someday. There was so much to see! The first picture is next to the cabins that were built to provide shelter to travelers.


There were lots of petrogliphs and pictographs on the way to what is known as the Mouses Hole, which is a natural water retantion basin,something that's very important in an area with little to no water. It is named after a bandit that hid in the hills around there.




Here's a picture from driving home, including pictures from the inside to show how full my car was. We even managed to fit a few more boxes in after this picture was taken!

Here are some from the beach with my Daddy! We went to Newport Beach and to the tip of Balboa Pinesula. There have been times latley with all this snow that I wish I could go play on the beach in the warm sunshine, oh well. One day I will go back and visit!

!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment