It's Never to Late to Have and Adventure!!!








Monday, March 22, 2010

Busy as a Bee in Spring!

The end of the semester is quickly drawing near, and with that comes finals and PLANET. I found out that we are flying out on March 7th and we won't be back till the13th. PLANET goes till the 11th but we are going to stay an extra day to check out the area and relax after the big competition! I am starting to get nervous and am feeling the pressure mount as it gets closer and I don't yet feel ready.
The floral department here on campus put on their annual floral show a few weekends ago. As usual they did an amazing job and provided lots of fun new ideas. As soon as I get a chance to download the pictures I took I will be sure to post some of my favorites!
Spring has finally started to come to Rexburg and it has been so nice, all I needed was a sweater today and on saturday I finally got to dig out my sandles, my toes are loving the freedom!!! I have gotten to get out in the yard and start playing in the soil again. There's alot of work to do as usual but I am looking forward to the warmer weather, I guess I got spoiled in Cali.
We got a windmill installed in our yard and it is finally up and running after a couple months of trying to get it in. It's fun to watch it spinning around and around and for the first time ever I find myself looking forward to a good strong Idaho wind just to see how fast it can spin!!! My mom was joking that we should have had them tie banners to the end in different colors but we both agreed that they probably would have laughed us out of town. HAHAHA.
The boys went to SLC, UT this weekend to a muscle man and body building conference. They found out when they got down there that if Corben had entered he could have gotton a medal. There was only one person entered into the division he would have been in, how cool would that have been if he had come home with a medal? He's buff enough to have entered! Oh well, they had a great time anyway. Dad was happy because he got to restock on Ikea's Swedish jams and jellies.

No comments:

Post a Comment