It's Never to Late to Have and Adventure!!!








Monday, March 8, 2010

March Comes in Like a Lion

Okay so this March hasn't been to bad, the snow is quickly melting and the ugly dead grass and dirt is starting to show through, oh well it just means spring is not to far away... I hope! School is getting busier with mid terms over and as we are moving ever closer to finals and Planet!!! I need to really buckle down now and get my times down and formules and plant names commited to memory. Despite the mounting acedemic and competition pressures, life is still GREAT!!!!
The last two saturdays I have gotten to have fun girls nights with friends. Rachel C. and I went to the movies and had a blast and I spent this past Saturday haging with Jessica B. at her house chattin and wathcing a movie. It's always nice to catch up and spend time with my friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment