Happy Fourth of July! As the 4th fell on a sunday this year we celebrated on saturday. I had a great day with my parents. We got up early and went to the archer firestation for their annual breakfast they put on. After that we drove up to Yellowstone National Park to go hiking and to enjoy the beautiful day. It was so green and beautiful! We hiked the Hellroaring creek trail, it was so cool! There's this suspension bridge that crossed the Yellowstone river. The river goes through a canyon where the bridge is and the water just rolls and boils through there.We got homw in time for my dad and I to run to Idaho falls to watch the Melaluca Fireworks, they said it was the longest show they've put on yet with the most fireworks, it was pretty spectacular! We found the perfect place to watch from a few years ago and it proved a great place again this year,close to the fireworks, yet easy to get out quickly after the show finished so we got ahead the worst of the traffic.
Here are some pitures from my fun filled day!I also got to run to Utah with Jed wednesday night and stay overnight at my Friend Jen and Ricardo's house, I had a great time with them and their adorable daughter Isabella. Bella is coming up on three months old! 

No comments:
Post a Comment