I am officially done with my classes, though I am going to collect some data for a teacher tomarrow with a fellow class mate and I am still helping with farmer's market. Finals are over, my last one took me over two and a half hours to finish, whew is it good to be done! My Dad was asking jsut the other day if I was going to be one of those lazy collage students this summer with no job, sleeping in until noon and just generally wasting my time. i told him no, that I had a very busy summer full of play planned, which is the truth. I have alot of plans for the summer... hiking, camping, 1805 living experience, and the cherry on the top of my summer will be seven days in California with my Mom at the end of August.
To celebrate the end of the semester and to say goodbye before everyone took of for the summer I had a bonefire and party.
We had a pretty big wind storm a few weeks ago and one of the cottonwoods broke and fell on our barn. My Mom took it as a perfect excuse to lobby to get all of the cottonwoods removed. My Dad agreed and a classmate of mine, Matt who is trained in tree removal, was hired to help with the tricky trees over the barn and chicken coop. All but one are now down and the last one would have also been down if it hadn't gotten too windy.
At one end of the rope was us
At the other was a 80 foot tree, crashing down
And so begins a very busy,eventful summer full of lots of fun new adventures!
No comments:
Post a Comment