It's Never to Late to Have and Adventure!!!








Friday, September 25, 2009

Work work work

Well all is still going well. I was very happy for the weekend to finally have arrived again. We are so far ahead with takeoffs at work that we were all struggling to find something, anything to do besides twiddle our thumbs. We got cake and ice cream today in celebration of all the september birthdays, it's something they do every month. Last month we got ice cream sandwhiches. It's interesting to try to sing happy birthday to seven diffrent people all at once!
Tuesday my roomies and I went to a $1.00 movie, we saw 'The Proposal' it was pretty good. After the movie as we were starting up the isle to leave two ladies were arguing, we never did figure out what about exactly. I think it had to do with the one ladies children. That was intersting, they sure had everyones attention!
I get to try my luck with surfing again tomarrow, my roomie Sarah-Dawn and our friend Brenda are going in the morning, I'm stoked! I also get to go to a fireside tomarrow, it's the Releif Society Broadcast. My rommie Nacolynn has to make soup, she didn't like my suggestion of home made chicken noodle and didn't really beleive me when I said it really wasn't all that difficult or time consumming to make. As of yet she still hasn't decided what to make. Sarah Dawn told her to just buy some!
I have now finished watching two seasons of 'The OC'. Sarah-Dawn had season one and after watching season one with me Nacolynn went and bought season two! Now we just need to figure out how to get ahold of the other three seasons! It's been fun watching then together and discussing the characters and the choices they are making!
Well I gotta go, have a busy friday night planned. Okay so that's not true, I jusst can't think of anything else to add right now. Maybe I'll go watch a movie or read one of my new books I bought at Salvation Army for 75 cents!

No comments:

Post a Comment