It's Never to Late to Have and Adventure!!!








Monday, February 8, 2010

Officially a Quarter Century Old

What a great weekend! my birthday was so much fun! I slept in and had a great breakfast. That afternoon Mom and I went and saw Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakqual. It was really cute. At 5:30 I went into town and picked up my cousin Acacia and my friend Jackie as we set off for Green Canyon to go swimming. I had about 21 people show up!
We swam and then once the little kids were getting tired and we were all hungry and wrinkled and completely water logged we got out and went and ate the taco soup and birthday cake we had brought with us. The cake was half strawberry and half chocolate and it was oh so yummy and moist!!! I got some fun presents but the best was getting to spend a fun filled evening with some of the people I like the best. I wish all of my favorite peole could have been there but alas Boise, Costa Mesa, Tennassee, Japan, Africa, Texas, Arizon, etc were just to far away, oh well just know you were all missed and that you missed out! HAHAHA!!! Any way, gotta go, I have homework to finish still.
These are our new dogs Ralph (border collie) and Lulu (Husky). Aren't they Cute!!!!

1 comment:

  1. And Indiana is a little too far too huh? Happy Birthday Val!

    ReplyDelete