It's Never to Late to Have and Adventure!!!








Monday, October 19, 2009

DISNEYLAND!!!


I had the best weekend ever! A group of us went to Disneyland on saturday, we arrived at 8 am when they opened the gates and didn't leave till 10pm after the fireworks. My favorite rides were the Tower of Terror and Indian Jones. I bought the Tower of Terror DVD as my suvenier, I also got a Tinkerbelle Tiara. I was an excited ball of energy all day long!

We went on all the good rides and only stopped to eat, that and to stand in lines. Most of the lines were 30-50 minutes wait but it was worth it! We got park hopper passes so we could go from Disneyland to California Adventures and back again. The Screamin' roller coaster was a blast and  I was screaming almost the whole time. We went on a ride that shoots you up into the sky, I can't remember what it's called but it was funny because four of the five in our group got on. As we were sitting there all straped in we began wondering who's idea it was to go on that ride and we realized it was the guy who wasn't sitting strapped into the seat aboput to go rocketing up the pole, go figure!


The last ride we went on was Grizzly River Run. I got SO WET! The guy next to me also got soaked, we decided that it was because there was an empty seat on the opposite side so we kept getting all the drops and rapids on our side of the raft. Luckily it was warm out still, even though the sun was setting so I mostly got dry.


By the end of the day we were all getting pretty tuckered out!
There was also a great parade with all the Pixar Characters. I loved it! I was like a kid in a candy shop! I can hardly wait till I get to go back. Perhaps I'll splurge and go just before I go home so I can see the christmas decorations!



The fireworks were great, they had a special halloween show, it was amazing!

Here are the pictures of the Disney Characters that I caught a picture of, I couldn't get any closer due to the throngs of little kids.

Being that I am a student of Landscape design I couldn't help but take pictures of some of the cool things they had designed. Here are some of my favorites.


I LOVE DISNEYLAND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment