It's Never to Late to Have and Adventure!!!








Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Storms on the Horizon

Accourding to the weatherman this part of California is experiencing one of the worst storms in 40 odd years right now. So far I have been inimpressed with this storm. Yeah it's rainy and slightly windy. The air is a little cooler I guess but it was even before the clouds rolled in. It rained pretty hard last night, but it's just been drizzley today. Perhaps there's more to come, I don't know. I do know that the ocean was a lot ruffer yesterday when I went walking/jogging at the beach. The sand was spongy rather than firm beneth my feet where it was wet and the beach had more contours to it instead of the usual smooth and eveness. The water looked really cool! I don't think I would have wanted to get in though, it was a little to cold and rough for that.
Another great thing about rain in California is that people forget how to drive, so traffic was backed up everywhere as there were so many crashes and fender benders. I didn't get it as the roads were dry and there wasn't even hardly enough moisture to even require the use of my windsheild wipers, heaven help us if it really pours, no one will be going anywhere!
I found out today that I get to register for winter semester on  November 2 so I have started looking at classes and trying to figure out what I have left to take. Accourding to the schools website I only need 13 more credits, but I can't help but think that it will take a few more than that. But I am close to being done! By this time next year I could quite possibly have my bachelors degree in landscape design!!! So close and yet so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment