I realized something today, I miss Idaho! I am still having a great time here in California, but I realize that I am so glad it's just for a short time because it really isn't home, Idaho has always been the place where my heart feels at home. Last saturday, Uncle Brian and Aunt Deb had their annual cider pressing, and this was the first year that I didn't get to go! I heard they had a good turn out and made lots fo cider, hopefully my family saves me some in the freezer!
As funny as it may sound, I am even missing Idaho's crazy weather! Here I sit in a warm seventy degree California and I want slushy rain, snow, and wind... what am I nuts! All the same though I will be glad to return to Idaho in a about five weeks, yep that's all that's left. I am half way through with my internship! How time does fly when you are having fun!
Another thing I am missing is my puppies. I have almost chased people down when I am out and about in hopes that they'd let me pet their dog, but don't worry I haven't gotten that extreme yet. I keep hoping they'll walk past me so I can comment on how cute their dog is and ask if I can pet it, but they always turn just before they get to me, it's frustrating. I am needing a doggy fix. I have contemplated volenteering at an amimal shelter but I can't help but think that that could end badly, as in I decide I simply must keep this or that poor, homeless dog who needs my love and that only I can save him. Pathetic as it may sound, that is about the truth of how my mind works in those situations, just ask my parents, they know it's true! Besides that, I'm have strict orders that I can't get a dog until I have a morgage, no I haven't forgotten Dad.
Anyway, now that you have all gotten a glimps into my chaotic thought processes I guess I'll stop before you all rally think I'm crazy. For all you in Idaho or similar climates, catch a snow flake for me!
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment