
On saturday there was a spider infestation that occured in our apartment, they attacked everything and left a mess of webs in their wake. Okay so no spiders attacked but it sure does look like it. Nacolynn and I had a Halloween party, Sarah Dawn missed it as she was out of town. While Nacolynn mixed up a yummy batch of cupcakes I set myself to imitating a spider and covered everything with spiderwebs. I think it turned out well. We had a bunch of friends over from the ward and watched an old movie called the "Monster Squad" it was pretty cute! We had a pretty big group show up, all the seats were taken as was most of the floor space. After the movie we sat and talked late into the night. It was almost 2am when I finally poured myself into bed, and boy was I ready to be in bed.

Our guests were greeted at the door with the sight of two tombstones that Naco bought for 50 cents.
Sarah Dawns piller looks spooky with cobwebs!A cobweb table cloth sets just the right mood!!!

Even Mr. Potato Head got into the Halloween spirit.
Bewitching treats to be shared by all sat on the chest in the living room for everyone to share, there was candy, popcorn, cupcakes and cookies... YUMMY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment