It's Never to Late to Have and Adventure!!!








Saturday, October 24, 2009

A little Obsessed

Okay so this past week I'm afraid I heave been a little single minded, all I've been able to think about was Disneyland and how bad I wanted to go back so.... I bought a season pass yesterday. So I know your probably thinking "what are you going to do with a season pass when you are moving back to Idaho in a month?" I asked myself the same queastion and the answer is that I am going to go after  work a couple times a week. I know where I can park for free that is close to the park, I work 10 minutes from the park so it's close and I won't have to deal with 5 oclock traffic- yeah!!! Plus it ended up costing me only $47.00 so It's completly affordable and  even if I only go once a week it will be worth it! So I can now officially say I am a season pass carring member of Disneyland and I am super excited!!!
I went and visited Toon Town as I hadn't gotten to see it the first time I went. It was fun walking through Mickey and Minnie's houses. I also went and found Pixie Hollow and I suggest that if you ever take a little girl to Disneyland you have got to check it out, because she'd love it! I found out, quite by accident that at night they have a light show which was really fun to watch, I took some pictures, but they don't do it justice.




No comments:

Post a Comment