This morning as I walked through the door the receptionist told me there was a call for me. This in and of itself was intersting as I never get phone calls. It was Bro. Reese Nelson, one of my teachers and school supervisors. He was calling to see if he could stop by later and see where I was working at as he was in town.
Around 11:30 he arrived and I was able to show him what it is I do and introduce him to some of my co-workers. I also gave him as good a tour of the offices as I could as I don't even know where everything is exactly. I also showed him around the grounds and was very glad that my supervisor, Hue Ta had taken me around and shown me where stuff was just a week before, otherwise it would have been a very short tour with very little information about what we were seeing.
I was able to show him the holding area for plants that are waiting to go out or that were left over from jobs. I showed him where we keep the equipment, irrigation and erosion control supplies. I also was able to show him this rally cool wire root basket that they use to keep critters from eating the roots of plants, it can also be used to protect the leaves and stems also.
It was fun to share what I've been learning with you Bro. Nelson, thanks for coming and visiting!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment