Saturday, October 24, 2009
Counting Down the Days
So I will only be in California for about 28 more days and then it's back to Idaho. I am excited yet slightly sad, I'll miss my roomates who have been by far two of the best roomates I've ever had and I'll miss them. My dad is flying down on the 18th so drive back home with me. It'll be fun to go on a road trip with my Daddy! We are going to stop and see my Grandma and Grandpa Pond on our way home, I'm really excited to see them and glad that I don't have to wait till the spring when they come home. Hopefully I can figure out how I got all my stuff in the car in the first place, it could be interesting becasue I had my little car stuffed as full as it would go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh Vallie! I love you and all your fun , crazy ideas. I think that the coastal cleanup was awesome. I can't believe that you bought a season pass to DL and go all by your self. You are so great! I am so happy for you that this has been a great experience for you so far. I loved surfing when I tried it too. I am so impressed. Holy catch for some lucky guy someday! I love your guts! Take care.
ReplyDelete